Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Pvt. Ltd.
, a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., holds 60% of shares. Tata Motors Ltd. holds the rest of the 40%. Tata Hitachi has established three major manufacturing plants in Jharkhand (Jamshedpur), Karnataka (Dharwad) and West Bengal (Kharagpur).
Tata Hitachi has been recognized as the largest and the most trusted construction machinery manufacturer of hydraulic excavators, excavator loaders, wheel loaders, dump trucks, soil compactors, vibratory compactors, motor graders, transit mixers and cranes in India.
Find out more about our products & services.